Fix Outlook Error 0x800ccc0d – A Comprehensive Guide
If you are facing problems in Sending and Receiving mails while utilizing Microsoft Outlook. Then it must be happening due to an error message i.e., Outlook error 0x800ccc0d. Is this Outlook error troubling you and creating problems by not allowing you to send/receive emails in MS Outlook? If yes then do not worry. Here in this article, we are going to highlights some possible symptoms and causes for getting error 0x800ccc0d in Outlook 2010, 2016, and later versions and the ways to fix error code 0x800ccc0d.
What is Outlook Error 0x800ccc0d?
Microsoft Outlook “sending reported error 0x800ccc0d” is supposed to be the most common error code in 2016, 2013 and 2010, and 2007 faced by many Microsoft Outlook users. This error generally occurs when your account settings are configured incorrectly in Outlook. When this error occurs “sending reported error 0x800ccc0d”, it resembles like:
The server could not be found. (Account: XYZ, POPserver:’mail’, Error Number: 0x800ccc0d)”
Indications of Error 0x800CCC0D/0x800ccc67
This error 0x800ccc67 Outlook 2016 or 0x800ccc0d explains that Microsoft Outlook is inadequate to find the server, that’s why it cannot establish a connection. Also, unable to execute a peculiar send or receive email messages. Henceforth, it is a necessity to adjust the account settings to get the solution to fix Outlook error 0x800ccc0d. Below is the list of messages that can be seen during this error 0x800ccc67 Outlook 2010:
- Your active Windows program may get affected due to “Error 0x800CCC0D in Outlook”.
- In this circumstance, your desktop might crash often with Error 0x800CCC67 when running the same program.
- A message is displayed “CANT_FIND_HOST”.
- Installed Windows runs languidly and reacts slowly to mouse or keyboard input.
- Your Computer infrequently “freezes” for a few seconds at a time.
The Microsoft Outlook 0x800CCC0D error can appear when you install a program during Windows start up or shut down, or also during the installation of the Windows. Therefore, keeping a watch on this when and where your 0x800CCC0D error occurs is a piece of very vital information in troubleshooting the problem.
Also Read: How to Fix Outlook Error 0X800CCC0F
Causes/Factors for Error 0x800ccc0d
A number of reasons are there for error code 0x800ccc0d. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Wrong Outlook account setting.
- Fault in the registry.
- Firewall issue.
- Outdated antivirus.
- Damaged Outlook user profile.
- Network issue.
Manual Workarounds to Fix Microsoft Outlook error 0x800ccc0d
Solutions or Methods that one can use to fix the Outlook Express Error Number 0x800ccc0d are mentioned below:
Solution 1: Try to check your Internet connection
- Try to type www.google.com in your browser.
- See if the webpage opens or not. If not, then there may be windows live mail error 0x800ccc0d or 0x800ccc67. Check the router settings, network cables, also switch it on and off. Following, check the switch, the local ISP settings, and also other configurations.
- Again, try to send the messages in order to check if the problem still continues.
Solution 2: Do check your Firewall Settings
- In the start, open the Firewall program from the right corner.
- Then, view the Exception List from the ‘Option List’
- Then, add Outlook or OE to this list with the purpose to resolve the error 0x800ccc0d.
Solution 3: Fix and correct Outlook Settings
- Open Outlook application >> File >> Account Settings.
- Then, Pick the mailbox name and hit the Change button from the mini navigation button. This could be helpful for resolving error 0x800cccod.
- Now, click the ‘More Settings’ option from the ‘Change Account’ dialogue box.
- After that, go to the Outgoing Server tab from the ‘Internet E-mail Settings’ screen.
- After that, click on ‘My Outgoing server (SMTP) which needs authentication.
- Now again, check the valid connection mode to establish one.
- Next, click on the Advanced tab to verify the port numbers of SMTP and POP3 connection.
- Remember to check the encryption connection of SSL, TLS types.
Solution 4: Repair/Fix Outlook profile
- At the start, go to the folder location where the Outloook.exe file is saved.
- Next, find the scanpst.exe file and then double-click on it. This is an inbuilt tool that can repair minor corruptions and recover lost and missing data in a separate folder.
- Next, start the repair process by browsing to the folder where the PST file is saved.
Solution 5: The professional solution to fix this Outlook error
The LMbyte Outlook PST Repair Tool is one of the extremely efficient utility to repair Outlook files. The tool is capable to fix “Error 0x800ccc0d” successfully. Besides that, it also supports the user to recover Outlook data such as emails, contacts, journals, attachments, drafts, calendars, etc. from defective, corrupt, damaged, or inaccessible PST file and make them accessible again.
Big organizations operating big projects stand to lose a lot of valuable data in case of such problems. All look for quick solutions online and ask for help from professionals or the IT admin team. Here are easy measures a regular user can try to troubleshoot Outlook error 0x800ccc0d. All manual and automated solutions have been described in this technical essay. These methods are so simple that even a non-technical person can perform them by themselves without any prior technical help. Yet, it is recommended to have expert guidance before performing any risky steps. As it may require a basic understanding of the email client and its working.